terça-feira, 13 de dezembro de 2011

Miracles are everywhere


Miracles happen every day. I know it sounds cliché now that so many have talked about this, but I will repeat it here, since we need to repeat things that are new for us or that we are beginning to see with our own eyes: the universe showers and blesses us every day with lots of miracles!!! Just look around and you will find them everywhere - be it in a lovely (double) rainbow that comes to remind us of beauty and love all around us or in just waking up to a new brand day. So, be aware of miracles, look for them, rejoice in them and bathe in them.  Today, I share with you some of the miracles that greeted me first thing in the morning as I opened my windows: double rainbows and gorgeous colors in the sky! and a wonderful sunset!!

For that, we get to be grateful. For cultivating the gratitude mind, please see this wonderful talk at TEDx by Louis Schwartzberg

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gXDMoiEkyuQ&feature=youtube_gdata_player

If you have miracles happening in your life (I´m sure you do!), share them here by posting your comments. 



Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário