sábado, 23 de julho de 2011

Messages from my Higher Self to follow my Voice


The UNIVERSE IS ON MY SIDE. Today, when I decided to honor my heart voice and to start this blog, I got all these messages from my Spiritual Guides mailing lists: from Thoughts Become Things ©, Neale Donald Walsch, Wess and the Daily Love. All of them gave me different messages: follow my passion; dream big, be grateful before it happens, do the big things first, and no excuses, no holding back. Just start!

Follow your passion:
From the Passion test: "Passion will draw you irresistibly along the path of your destiny.  It connects you with the most profound part of your own nature. When you are aligned with your passions, you will feel expanded, open, turned on."  - from The Passion Test

Dream BIG: from Notes of the Universe:
Believe what you want. Give yourself permission, and don't be afraid to go BIG. (TUT ©)
Yay!!!!! I’m giving myself permission.

Be grateful before it happens: from Neale Donald Walsch’s newsletter
On this day of your life, I believe God wants you to know...
...that gratitude in advance is the most powerful creative
force in the universe. 

Most people do not know this, yet it is true. Expressing thankfulness in advance is the way of all Masters. So do not wait for a thing to happen and then give thanks.
Give thanks before it happens, and watch energies swirl!
To thank God before something occurs is an act of
extraordinary faith. And that, of course, is where the
power comes from.

I am thankful for my book, for my blog, for all the comments people will post on, for the inspiration it may give to people, for the doors it will open, for the resonance, coincidences, serendipity, love, flow, magic, and dreams that come true!!!

Do the BIG things first: From Gratitude Newsletter  
by Wes Hopper(http://www.dailygratitude.com/)
 
"Efficiency is doing things right;effectiveness is doing the right things."

            Peter Drucker

If you're like most people, you have more than one thing to do. You have a bunch of
 little, easy things and you have a couple of big, complicated things.
It's so easy to fall into the habit of doing the little things first. You can convince
 yourself that it'll only take a short time and you can get those little things out
of the way.

 And at the end of the day, what have you gotten done? A few little things, and no big things.

Next day, same thing. So when are you going to get the big, important stuff done?

There's always going to be lots more little things.  Brian Tracy wrote a book about
this called "Eat That Frog!" His point is that the big important tasks HAVE to be done first!
 
He says that if the first thing you do in the morning is eat a big raw frog, the rest of the day will be easy!

When I remember this, I get stuff done. When I forget it, I get to the end of 
the day with the frog still sitting there.  It feels really good to get stuff done. 
So eat the frog.   

Just Start! No excuses, no holding back:

TheDailyLove (TDL # #TDL : 07/21/11 How To Rise Above Your Circumstances‏

One of my daily sources of inspiration

http://thedailylove.com/

Your Circumstances Aren’t Holding You Back, Your Excuses Are

by Mastin Kipp on July 21, 2011
More often than not it's the excuse rather than the circumstance that holds us back.
We love to talk about all the reasons why we can't do something. I don't have enough money, time, energy, education, vision, talent, etc. We tell ourselves these things over and over again and the truth is that our stories about why we can't have something become a self-fulfilling prophecy.
It's true, if you don't MAKE TIME, you won't have enough.

If you think that it takes a TON of money to start taking action towards your dream, then you won't start.
If you think you need the seal of approval from a fancy school before you can start, then you won't.
Unless you want to be a doctor, astronaut or dentist, chances are you don't need the perfect education to start.
How many billionaires are college dropouts? Many of them didn't even go to high school.
Success in life doesn't come from collecting outer seals of approval from other people and institutions. It comes from our own inner seal of approval and recognizing we already have the approval of The Uni-verse.
You don't need that much money to get started. I have been writing TDL for years and with almost zero investment. I didn't have to raise hundreds of thousands or millions of dollars. I didn't need to mortgage anything. I didn't need the perfect marketing plan or social media strategy. I just started and I write every day.
My first email in 2007 was sent to 20 people. Now emails go out to over 60,000 people daily. My first tweet was sent to nobody, now the tweets reach almost 500,000 people daily.
I feel deeply that the Uni-verse doesn't reward us with things by giving us the money and perfect amount of time first. Rather, we are rewarded for the things we would do for free and make time for anyways.
That is what we are really passionate about. When it doesn't matter if we get paid or not, we know we are following our bliss.
So realize that it is truly the excuses that are holding you back. You can take a small step today - and one more tomorrow and one more the next day. When we rid ourselves of the excuses, we are then faced with the only option: taking action. And taking action brings up our fears, so we must consciously plan on acting in the face of our fears and letting our excuses go.
Your circumstances are not holding you back, your excuses are. Let's drop our excuses, face our fears and take one step today.

So, you see that this is living proof that when you give the first step towards your passion, your dreams, your Heart Voice, the Universe hushes to shower you with hints, clues and messages pushing you forward. All these messages I got had the same theme: start, just do it, be grateful, move, ACT. I have difficulty acting. I usually am a dreamer, Need to work on the act side. So, thank you Universe for all these wonderful messages. I am following my passion, I am dreaming BIG, I am doing the BIG things first, I am grateful before it happens, and I have just STARTED!!!!

What about you? What are your passions? What is preventing you from following them? What big steps can you take today to start? Let me know. Post your comments here.

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário