sexta-feira, 22 de julho de 2011

On Gratitude


This post is on gratitude. I’m grateful for having chosen to honor my wishes first

I’m grateful for being able to write and post this today manifesting my voice and my heart’s desire

I’m grateful for all my friends who support me in this.

My gratitude journal

Since 2009, I’ve started a Gratitude journal in which I write all the blessings of a day. A typical entry would look like this.
v  Thank you for being able to sleep after waking up in the middle of the night
v  Thank you for the nice messages I got from Intense Experience newsletter and SARK.
v  Thank you for changing my sad mood into a good and serene one.
v  Thank you for the delicious meal at lunch.
v  Thank you for having a roof to be when there are cold and rainy days like today. Thanks!
v  Thank you for seeing and hugging my best friend.
v  Thank you for hot chocolate!

What is your gratitude list like?

I also subscribe to a Gratitude list newsletter (http://www.dailygratitude.com/) (and it’s wonderful)!! I recommend if highly. It is a gratitude Boost!! I got this beautiful quote there:

"If you concentrate on finding whatever is good in every situation, you will discover that your life will suddenly be filled with gratitude, a feeling that nurtures the soul."
         Rabbi Harold Kushner


And the other day I got this wonderful video and song from Christine Arylo and Gabby Bernstein that I want to share it with you.


Put any judgments aside and just listen to the song. It is beautiful and it puts you in a state of Gratitude for all the wonderful things about you and about your life! Since I listened to it yesterday it stuck in my mind and it made me realize that I wanted to share it with as many people as I could:
1)    First, as a way of expressing my thankfulness for your friendship.
2)   Second, asking for your help in manifesting gratitude. I have become a firm believer that when we spread out the word, things get manifested. So, in writing this post, I am manifesting Gratitude in my life. If you choose, you will also manifest it and this will create a Positive Bond and Energy Field that will bring love vibrations to all of us.

For those who may not like this song very much, you can hear Mercedes Sosa singing “Gracias a La Vida” and you can say this sentence to yourself many times during the day.

“Gracias a la vida que me ha dado tanto”
Thanks to Life which has given me so much.

A dear friend of mine usually gives thanks by saying this sentence in Spanish, and I think that is wonderful. Try it and tell me what you feel.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WyOJ-A5iv5I

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário